First “fashion-oriented” camera from the X-Series range
Press Release: FUJIFILM is proud to introduce XF1, the first lifestyle camera from the acclaimed X-Series range. The sleek and stylish XF1 was launched following the highly anticipated X-E1. With its perfectly matched lens and sensor, careful attention to detail on appearance and design, and accessible technology, the XF1 extends the X-series range to a much wider audience.
“The XF1 is very special because it targets the general public, especially those who are fashion conscious. This camera with its premium quality and compact body will fit in very well as a lifestyle accessory.” said Keitaro So, General Manager, Fujifilm Electronics Imaging Division, MENA. “The XF1 is also available in three colors: black red and brown allowing the user to have a variety of color choices.”
Stylish Quality Design with Leather and Aluminum
Newly developed for the XF1, the wide-angle, f/1.8 FUJINON lens features a manual 4× optical zoom (25mm-100mm*) operated simply by twisting the zoom ring. Its stunning stylish body includes a 2/3-inch EXR-CMOS sensor and EXR Processor, which are user for FUJIFILM X-10, for the superior image quality, feel, and ease-of-use people have come to expect from Fujifilm’s X series. You can bring high quality and design anywhere with you, allowing you to shoot high-quality photos whenever you feel the urge. In terms of appeal, the XF1 functions equally well as an upgrade to a compact camera or as a second, “back-up” camera for the more advanced photographer.
Highly praised for their superior image quality and ease of use, Fujifilm’s X series cameras are aimed at those “passionate about photography” and currently features the award-winning FUJIFILM X-Pro1, FUJIFILM X100, FUJIFILM X10, and FUJIFILM X-S1 along with the new FUJIFILM X-E1.
Fujifilm XF1 key features list:
- Pocketable, premium, camera available in 3 stunning colors (Black, Red, Brown)
- Manually twisting mechanical zoom ring for turn-on and zooming.
- F1.8 (wide) – F4.9 (telephoto) 4x Fujinon optical zoom lens (25-100mm, equivalent 35mm format) and up to 8x Intelligent Digital Zoom
- 12 megapixel 2/3” EXR-CMOS sensor with EXR-Auto
- OIS: Optical Image Stabilization
- Fast processing and response times
- 3.0-inch/460K dot premium clear LCD monitor with tempered Glass which protect from Scratch.
- Motion Panorama 360 for seamless panoramic shots in a snap
- Artistic effects including 6 “Advanced filters” with 11 patterns and 5 “Film simulation modes” for additional creative expression, plus an individual shutter 3D shooting option to create a 3D effect from 2 x 2D shots
- Full HD movie recording with the ability to zoom and to take photographs during movie recording. Now also with Automatic Scene Recognition for even better results when videoing
- Synthetic leather case with the same 3 color variation will be available to complement the XF1.
The XF1 is priced at AED 1,799 and will be available at all leading retailers.