Devices with OS6 and OS7 can update to the latest version
The LinkedIn app on BlackBerry was definitely starting to feel a bit outdated so its refreshing to see LinkedIn releasing a completely revamped version of their App for BlackBerry phones that are on OS 6 or OS 7. Hopefully we will also receive an update from them when BlackBerry 10 launched early next year. Press release follows after the picture.
Further strengthening its mobile offerings portfolio, LinkedIn today announced an upgrade for the “LinkedIn for BlackBerry® app” for BlackBerry O.S 6 and BlackBerry O.S 7 users. With this upgrade, LinkedIn continues its focus to deliver important business intelligence and provide a simpler, better and faster user experience. The LinkedIn for BlackBerry app will be available in seven international languages such as German, Spanish, French, Italian, Hindi, Dutch, Indonesian and Portuguese.
The new app offers the power of LinkedIn with new features and functionality, now organized in four areas:
1. Updates: See your network’s new connections, job changes, and shared posts from the stream, as well as top news from LinkedIn Today.
2. Inbox: View and respond to your invitations and messages both in the same place.
3. You: Review your profile, see who’s viewed your profile, or share an update.
4. Network: Add people you may know or look through your connections.
Below are three easy ways to start using the new and improved LinkedIn app on Blackberry to be productive and successful while you’re out and about.
1. About to have a meeting with a client?
Learn more about that person on your way to the meeting, so you can talk about something other than the weather.
2. Got a couple minutes to spare while waiting for public transit?
See what’s trending in the industries you’re following, so you can be the most interesting person at the cocktail party.
3. Need an ego boost?
Check out who’s viewed your profile; you never know who’s interested in you and your skills!