New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 SE gives gamers a taste of stunning 1080p gaming on a budget
ZOTAC International, a global innovator of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today announces the GeForce® GTX 560 SE. The new ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 560 SE gives gamers a taste of stunning 1080p gaming on a budget.
“1080p resolution displays and Microsoft® DirectX® 11-enabled titles are affordable and become quite popular among gamers. Our new ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 560 SE provides an excellent value for gamers that want to get their feet wet with 1080p and DirectX® 11 gaming,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Packing 288 unified shaders and 1GB of video memory, the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 560 SE shreds through the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 11 titles with blazing-fast frame rates and dazzling eye-candy for an out-of-this world gaming experience on a budget.
It’s time to game with the ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 560 SE.
- New ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 560 SE graphics card
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 SE GPU
- Engine clock: 746 MHz
- 288 unified shaders
- Shader clock: 1,492 MHz
- 1GB GDDR5 memory
- Memory clock: 3828 MHz
- 192-bit memory interface
- Dual DVI, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
- DirectX® 11 technology & Shader Model 5.0
- OpenGL® 4.2 compatible
- Hardware-accelerated Full HD video playback
- Blu-ray 3D ready
- Loss-less audio bitstream capable
- TrackMania 2 Canyon 3-Day Game Pass included