Control volume using scroll wheel, set default video resolution and more.
Magic Actions for YouTube is an extension for Google Chrome that adds some good options and default settings to YouTube interface. Features will slightly vary based on whether you are using the new YouTube interface or old one. Overall you can set settings such as:
- Set a default resolution for videos to be played in.
- Stop videos from autoplay
- Enable auto replay of videos once video finishes
- Auto hide player controls
- Hide annotations from video
- Enable volume control using mouse scroll wheel
The volume control feature using mouse scroll wheel really is a lovely feature for people who are accustomed to volume control features on desktop media players. The volume is visible via a configurable on screen display. Best of all, these features are also enabled on embedded YouTube videos else where. So, if you want any one or all of these options use this handy extension to customize YouTube to your liking.
Install @ Chrome Extensions