Eco-friendly and 9.2mm thin.
AOC, part of Taiwan based TPV Technology Limited, and the largest display manufacturer in the world today, announced the launch of its revolutionary i2353Ph monitor which comes in a brushed-metallic finish and is a super slim display body measuring just 9.2mm thin and a slim, transparent crystal stand to further enhance its futuristic styling. The base has illuminated soft-touch controls, and can tilt to transform into a sleek wall mount (VESA standard), allowing the panel to seemingly float in space.
Futuristic technology is more than just an impression; i2353Ph has a cutting-edge IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel, a superior type of screen that offers consistent image appearance and colours across the entire display, even from extreme viewing angles. Contrast ratio is ultra high at 50,000,000:1 (DCR).
AOC i2353Ph is equipped with multiple power saving features for reduced environmental impact, whilst the LED backlight contains no toxic mercury, ensuring safer disposal when it is eventually retired – although its pleasing design and excellent image quality should ensure a long period of rewarding service.
Suchit Kumar, DGM, Sales MENA & CIS Central Asia, AOC says, “AOC i2353Ph is one among the thinnest monitors in the world with just 9.2mm thickness and is made of cutting edge IPS panel giving a superior visibility. It is a feature rich eco-friendly mercury free monitor which is not only equipped to give the best display but also environmental friendly”.
Twin HDMI ports and a traditional analog (VGA) input allow flexible connection to multiple computers and other multimedia devices, allowing i2353Ph to be a versatile display in every home and work setting.
Key features for AOC i2353Ph:
- Ultra Slim LED Monitor – Ultra-slim with 9.2 mm thickness
- Contrast Rate – 50,000,000 (DCR)
- Maximum Resolution – Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Screen Size – 23″ IPS LED
- Video Inputs – HDMI x2 / DVI (by included cable) / VGA
- Audio – Speakers x2 / Audio-in
- Viewing Angles – H/V: 178°/178°
- Response Time – 5ms
- Wall-mount – VESA 100mm
- Ultra low power – Saves 50% compared with 4CCFL panel
- Off Timer – Helps turn off the monitor automatically
- eco-friendly – Hg free LED panel
- e-Saver – Set’s the low power configuration of monitor
- Power saving Mode – 5 display settings (Text, Internet, Game, Movie and Sport)
Pricing Warranty and availability:
The price for the AOC i2353Ph is US$ 195 and it comes with 3 years local warranty. The AOC monitors are available across the Middle East and Africa region.