New range offers more streamlined process and minimized risk.
HP Middle East today announced new imaging and printing solutions and devices designed to help small and midsize businesses (SMBs) and enterprise organizations enhance employee productivity, both in the office and on-the-go.
“Customers need a partner that can help them solve complex business issues,” said Amin Mortazavi, General Manager, Imaging & Printing Group, HP Middle East. “Our new technologies and innovations are designed to transform paper-intense processes into simple digital workflows, allowing businesses to identify new opportunities for growth.”
Today’s launch includes:
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M4555 MFP series – A secure, easy-to-use mono MFP designed to help businesses increase efficiency and improve document workflow. The HP Laserjet Enterprise M4555 MFP series starts from 2,440 AED.
- HP LaserJet Pro 100 Colour MFP series – Ideal for small midsize businesses, provides professional-quality print, copy and scanning capabilities along with time and cost saving features that make the printer a smart strategic investment. The HP Laserjet Pro 100 Colour MFP series starts from 1,175 AED.
New additions to the HP Officejet range are:
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 Enterprise Printer – Designed for printing environment managers and IT decision makers who want to integrate affordable, professional colour printing into existing enterprise environments. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 starts from 849 AED.
- HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer – Designed for mobile professionals who need to be able to print professional-quality documents directly from selected Bluetooth-enabled notebooks, smart phones and other mobile devices. The HP OfficeJet 100 Mobile Printer starts from 1,099 AED.
New additions to the HP DeskJet range are:
- The HP DeskJet 3050a. This easy to use unit is web-connected, and allows users to print wirelessly, scan and copy while also incorporating HP’s new ePrint technology. The DeskJet 3050a eAiO will be available from July for 289 AED.
- The DeskJet range is also joined by two new entry level models; the DeskJet 2050a which is a stylish all-in-one colour printer, copier and scanner with a recommended retail price of 199 AED, and the DeskJet 1050a which retails at a smart 179 AED.
By making strategic decisions about their imaging and printing investments – including streamlining paper-intense processes – businesses can improve office efficiencies and uncover new revenue streams.