Thanks to MSI, we have one mid-range card to give away.
“The MSI N550GTX-Ti comes not only with the huge Cyclone II heatsink, but is also factory overclocked to 950MHz Core and 4300MHz Memory speeds. The MSI entry comes with all the bells & whistles typical of overclocked MSI cards, namely their “Military Class” components. Thanks to the huge heatsink, the MSI N550GTX-Ti was also one of the coolest cards of all three tested, with load temperatures reaching up to 59°C. The MSI N550GTX-Ti is priced at $189.” Read our full review here.
Propeller Blade on Cyclone II
- Propeller Blade technology provides 20% more airflow than traditional design
- 9cm PWM Fan and Nickel-plated copper base for better dissipation
- 23℃ cooler than reference design
Military Class Concept Components
- SSC (Solid State Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
- All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.
PhysX & 3D Vision Surround technology
- Support PhysX technology effects for realist physics effect.
- Support 3D Vision Surround technology to provide 3 monitor output simultaneously and real 3D image experience in SLI mode.
(Requires compatible 3D monitors and 3D glasses)
To win, simply answer this question: