SafeSync is now available for Windows, Mac, Apple iOS Mobile and Android.
Trend Micro, a global leader in Internet content security, releases new mobile apps for Trend Micro SafeSync to be used on iPhone and Android platforms.
Trend Micro SafeSync lets you access music, videos, pictures and documents, while keeping them protected and in-sync across multiple computers and mobile devices. SafeSync eliminates the need to manually move files from one PC to another, which is not only time-consuming but more subject to data loss. The result is superior organization of data and the ability to quickly and easily share albums via email, Facebook, Twitter or shareable link.
With remote access, files can be accessed on the go from virtually any online desktop, laptop, smartphone or web device. “We know the average consumer has many devices so it’s exciting that SafeSync will enable them to synchronize their files automatically and continuously. Consumers will not need to worry about back up because the most current files are now readily available,” said Dan Conlon, Engineering Director and Developer at Trend Micro. “
With these new SafeSync mobile apps, SafeSync users will now be able to use their iOS or Android mobile devices to access files stored on the SafeSync server. The new iOS and Android applications enable SafeSync account users to upload newly captured photos or videos directly to SafeSync. Users can preview photos and videos as thumbnails before downloading onto their phone; view previously accessed files while offline; and listen to audio files or watch videos from SafeSync without downloading files to their iOS or Android device.
Sharing functions allows users to share personal digital files with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
The new mobile applications are fee-free for SafeSync account users.
SafeSync mobile features:
• Listen to audio files and watch videos from your SafeSync account without downloading
• Upload any file stored on your SD card, including photos, audio, documents & more (Android only)
• Take new photos or videos and upload directly to your SafeSync account
• View your files stored on the SafeSync server
• Easily identify the file type from the icon shown before the file name
• Create, rename or delete folders from your device
• Preview images and videos in thumbnails before downloading or uploading
• View the files offline that were previously accessed
Using intuitive desktop software, Trend Micro SafeSync is designed to continuously secure user files, by syncing the changes they make across all their web enabled devices. Additional benefits for users of the service include easy data recovery, simple sharing, remote access, security, and more.