Big, powerful, brilliant.
The big ear cups on the Razer Banshee allow for the Circumaural design which allows for optimal sound isolation. Then there’s the APM Lighting System of course, without which no StarCraft II product from Razer would be complete.
Lastly the Banshee has the feature for a full equalizer, with 8 available presets, 4 of which are designed specifically for StarCraft II.
- Circumaural Design with 50mm Driver Units
- Volume & Mic Control Buttons on the Headset
- APM-Lighting System
- 8 preset EQ
- Detachable Microphone Boom
- Braided 7 Foot USB Cable
- Dimensions: 183mm(L) * 90mm(W) * 200mm(H)Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): >102dB at 1 kHz
- Drivers: 50 mm, with neodymium magnets
- Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (-42 dB ± 2dB @1kHz, 1V/Pa)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >58 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Uni-directional