While the world were only speculating about the next tablet offering from Apple, a young man of the YouTube universe has actually gotten his hands on the actual product. Yes, the iPad 2, and like any good YouTube-ian, he has given the product a full run down.
From the looks of it, Apple’s iPad 2 does not only beat the competition, it tromples them. Some of the new features include:
- a 27″ capacitive touch screen.
- automatic editing of pictures and videos with voice command
- Better iTunes support, as in it will automatically download ‘good’ music and delete ‘bad’ music. The YouTube-ian also claims that the device will self destruct if your iTunes found any songs from Justin Bieber.
- Full CD support
- Really loud speakers
- Earth shaking bass
- Full HD image and video recording, with Hollywood-quality filters that will add backgrounds, sounds and items in the frame even if they were not there before.
- Skype support
- and built-in apps like iDrawingBoard, iFoodTray, iShotgun, iFoodCuttingTable, iMilk, iGPS, iRemote, etc.