New Bloggie with 3D video support.
Photo Rumors has reported the full list of Sony cameras ahead of its press conference at the CES.
The list indicates that the Cybershot lineup will be updated with 11 new models but more interesting, several new Bloogie cameras will be announced with one sporting 5.1 megapixles and 4GB of internal memory allowing for up to 2hours of HD recording. Another Bloggie camera, listed as 3D MHS-FS3, shows capability to record 3D video.
Here is the entire list:
- Cybershot DSC-W510: 12MP, 2.7 in. screen, sweep panorama function
- Cybershot DSC-W530: upgrades to a 14MP sensor
- Cybershot DSC-W560: adds SteadyShot and 720p HD video
- Cybershot DSC-W570: adds 16MP, 5x zoom (25mm on the wide side)
- Cybershot DSC-WX9: high end model, 16MP Exmor R CMOS, 3 in. LCD, 1080i video, 3D, 10fps, background defocus feature, HDMI
- Cybershot DSC-WX10: top of the line, f/2.4 lens, manual WB, very high speed AF
- Cybershot DSC-H70: 16MP CCD sensor, 3 in. LCD, 720p HD video, sweep panorama
- Cybershot DSC-HX7: 16MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, 3 in. LCD, 1080i video 3D, HDR, 10 fps
- Cybershot DSC-HX7: 16MP Exmor R sensor, 3 in LCD screen, 1080i video, sweep panorama, background defocus feature, 10 fps
- Cybershot DSC-T110, DSC-TX10 – very small point and shoot camera, no other details available
- Bloggie MHS-FS1: 5.1MP, 4x digital zoom, HD video up to 120min, 2.7 in. LCD screen, 4GB internal memory, AF
- Bloggie Duo MHS-FS2: adds LED light and a front facing 2 in, LCD screen
- Bloggie 3D MHS-FS3: adds 3D movie recording and stereo mic
Source: Photo Rumors.