We look at our first H55 chipset based motherboard from Gigabyte.
Today, we take a look at the Gigabyte H55M-S2H motherboard today which is based on the recently released Intel H55 chipset. The H55 chipset is more-or-less, the P55 chipset with integrated graphics along with a few more additions such as Remote PC Assist, Quiet System Technology and Anti-theft/Identity Protect Technologies. Other key features that Gigabyte adds to this motherboard include:
- Innovative Smart 6 technology for smarter PC management
- AutoGreen technology Greening your PC via Bluetooth cellphone
- Patented DualBIOS™ technology delivering highest level failure protection
- Easy BIOS setting for GPU overclocking
- Supports 6 devices without the need for drivers to be installed before being fully operational
- Meet European Union EuP(Energy-using Products) requirement
The Gigabyte H55M-S2H motherboard comes in a small box with an S on the front, signifying that it’s- er, part of the S series from Gigabyte. Inside the box we found manuals, an IDE cable, 2x SATA cable, CD Driver and I/O back panel Shield.