Capcom, Namco and Sega are making a game
And it’s not a fighting game.
Publishers Capcom, Namco and Sega has unveiled their first collaborative title called Project X Zone. It will be developed for the 3DS.
If you are expecting it to be fighting game, then サー, you are wrong. The game is a strategy RPG.
Details about the game is scarce, except for the characters that will be involved:
- Ryu & Ken (Street Fighter 0)
- X and Zero (Mega Man)
- Demitri and Dante (Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry)
- Chris and Jill (Resident Evil)
- Shinguji Sakura and Ogami Ichiro (Sakura Wars)
- Pai and Akira (Virtua Fighter)
- Kurt and Riela (Valkyria Chronicles)
- Ulala and Touma (Space Channel 5 and Shining Force EXA)
- Sanger Somvold (Super Robot Wars)
- Jin and Ling Xiaoyu (Tekken)
- Kos-Mos and T-elos (Xenosaga)
- Yurie and Estel (Tales of Vesperia)
- Kaito and Black Rose (.hack)
Japanese magazine Famitsu will have more details in their next issue.
- Contact (0)