New Mass Effect 3 patch fixes character import bug
Patch to release early next week.
In a new patch releasing next week, BioWare will finally offer a solution to users unable to import their customized Shepard from previous Mass Effects to Mass Effect 3. The patch will also fix a number of other bugs and glitches relating to memory crashes, player stats and DLCs.
Below is the complete changelog:
- Fixed issues when in some cases Shepard’s customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3
- Fixed an issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
- Fixed an issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
- Fixed a potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
- Fixed a potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
- Fixed an issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
- Fixed an issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
- Fixed an issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC. (PC Only)
- Fixed an issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not. (PC Only)
- Fixed an issue when potentially the game could enter unresponsive state when transitioning from the Holding Docks area to the Normandy Docks area of the Citadel. (PS3 Only)
The PC version of the patch will release on April 9; Xbox 360 and PS3 versions will follow on April 10.