I Am Alive coming to PS3 in April
Also brings an iOS companion app.
Ubisoft announced yesterday that its post-apocalyptic micro-managing, stamina-building, survival thriller I Am Alive will release for PS3 users on April 4th.
To let you know about the story if you weren’t paying attention to the then Xbox 360 exclusive, here’s a bit from the press release:
“I Am Alive follows an everyman’s journey to find his wife and daughter, who were lost during the “Event.” A year later, he finds Haventon, his hometown, in shambles. Buildings are destroyed, toxic ash fills the streets and society has been torn, causing inhabitants to take all necessary actions to survive.”
Ubisoft has also released an iOS companion app that includes a bunch of trailers, concept art, list of resources and the game’s original soundtrack. It’s free. Here’s what it entails:
· A ‘photo mode’ that lets you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos;
· Original game soundtrack, including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the App;
· A street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers;
· List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity;
· List of all Achievements and Trophies with check/uncheck tracking feature;
· 5 videos including a trailer, a making and the 3 “survivor tapes”;
· Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots.