Team Fortress 2 adds community created smoking pipe
The Medic has a Nine-Pipe Problem, but the update ain’t one.
Valve has released a minor update for its free-to-play Team Fortress 2 which adds a new item for Medic called ‘The Nine-Pipe Problem’. It’s a smoking pipe that comes complete with the ‘Genteel Pipe Smoking’ particle effect and a pair of sunglasses to give off the gentleman-sir-badass look.
The update also fixes bugs and glitches; here’s the complete changelog:
- Added The Nine-Pipe Problem
- Added hud_fastswitch to the Advanced Options dialog
- Fixed a commentary string that referenced the Soldier instead of the Heavy
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when a server used SetCustomModel to change the player model
- Fixed a crash that could occur while trying to get The Argyle Sap achievement
- General improvements to client stability
- Updated the Spirit of Giving so it can have a custom name applied to it
- Updated the map arena_well
- Updated the skybox
- Made some miscellaneous material improvements