These are the decisions that carry over to Mass Effect 3
The choices that matters.
If you are wondering what specific decisions that will carry over from Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 , to Mass Effect 3, we have you covered.
Equipped with two save files, one Paragon and one Renegade, the following are the decisions that matter in your quest to save earth:
- If you saved or killed the Rachni Queen
- If you have saved Ashley Williams or Kaidan Alenko on Virmire
- If you have saved the Council or let them rot and die
- If you have saved Maelon’s data or didn’t bother with it
- If you killed or let Wrex live on Virmire
- If you chose to rewrite the geth heretics
- The number of squadmates survived Mass Effect 2′s suicide mission
- If you romanced anyone in Mass Effect 1
- If you romanced any one in Mass Effect 2
Check out the screen grabs below.