Microsoft to talk about Windows 8, Xbox Live at GDC
To talk about developing games for Windows 8′s new Metro style.
Microsoft today announced that it will host a talk about Windows 8 at the Games Developer Conference next month.
The software giant hopes to educate developers about developing games for Window 8′s new Metro style user interface, async gaming, and a host of Xbox Live related services such as cloud and web gaming.
Here’s a full list of topics of their planned session:
- Entertainment Reimagined
- Developing a Great Metro Style Game for Windows 8
- The Making of Metro Style Marble Maze
- Async Gaming
- Xbox LIVE on Windows 8 Deep Dive
- Xbox LIVE Services – Entertainment Powered by the Cloud
- Game Data Anywhere Using Xbox LIVE Cloud Storage
- Asynchronous Gaming with Xbox LIVE Services
- Connecting Xbox LIVE Web Games with Xbox LIVE Services
The talk will be held on March 6.