Killing Floor slaughters through 1m units, initiates madness
Madness of 85% sale on Steam.
Tripwire’s co-op survival gorefest, Killing Floor, has crossed sales of 1 million units. To celebrate the developer has released a number of stats to light up our delightful morning:
- 1.1 MILLION copies of Killing Floor sold on PC in 2 and a half years
- Nearly 2 million Killing Floor DLC packs sold
- 45 MILLION hours of Killing Floor played to date
- 440 MILLION Zeds have been dispatched in Achievements alone – including more than a quarter-million Christmas Santa
- Zeds are being killed by you at the rate of over 20,000 an hour!
- Hundreds of custom maps have been created by the community
Okay, so maybe that was not the kind celebration we were hoping for. But Tripwire has us covered: the shooter is now on 85% discount on Steam, that is $2.24. The offer will last for the next three days.
- Contact (0)