DICE releasing “minor” PC update for Battlefield 3
Small patch will address crashing issues.
DICE has pledged that a series of updates for Battlefield 3 are currently being prepped to address “balance and gameplay, performance, stability and the overall feature set”, as revealed in a news entry on Battlelog.
Starting today, the Swedish developer is planning to roll out a minor PC update which will add support for Intel’s upcoming Ivy Bridge product line and boost performance of AMD’s 7xxx series graphics cards. Details on the incoming updates will follow soon after. For now, the PC patch fixes and introduces the following:
- Support for Intel’s new Ivy Bridge product line (as yet unreleased)
- Fixes for two reproducible client crashes:
- Oilfields- Conquest Large – Fixed a client crash when users spawn in certain vehicles.
- Canals – Rush – Fixed a client crash at the 2nd set of mcoms if the player drives a vehicle into the vicinity of the exploding rocket battery.
- AMD Radeon 7xxx series performance improvements
- Contact (0)