UK Weekly Charts: Modern Warfare 3 still staying frosty
FIFA 12 picks up momentum again.
Activision’s money churner, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 continues its rampage for yet another week in the UK Charts, beating the likes of FIFA 12, Super Mario 3D and Just Dance 3 (it’s insanely popular, trust me) to the no.1 position.
Battlefield 3 is still lolling around at no. 9.
Here are the Top 10:
1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
2. FIFA 12 (EA)
3. Assassin’s Creed Revelations (Ubisoft)
4. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
6. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
7. Professor Layton And The Spectre’s Call (Nintendo)
8. Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo)
9. Battlefield 3 (EA)
10. Super Mario 3D Land (Nintendo)