Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PC day-one patch notes leaked
Or so the creed believes.
DSOGaming has put up a changelog for a supposed day-one patch for Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PC version.
The notes are not from Ubisoft, nor has the publisher confirmed a day-one patch, but what the hell, let’s just believe it. The patch looks nice.
Here are the believed changes:
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn’t trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localized representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the “Center Camera” action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it’s turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations PC is out on December 2nd.
- Contact (0)