Public survey lists possible locations for future Assassin’s Creed titles
Ancient Egypt, Feudal Japan, Medieval China. Place your pick.
Ubisoft has sent over emails quizzing a number of Assassin’s Creed fans to help them decide pick a certain historical period for future Assassin’s Creed games.
Website EmpireStateGamer snapped a shot of what it seems a market research survey lead by he publisher – it shows the potential debut of eight different locations that ranges from Ancient Egypt to Feudal Japan – that’s in upcoming unannounced Assassin’s Creed games.
With Ubisoft revealing a major Assassin’s Creed being hidden in their cards for next year, recent speculations suggested that the third installment of the series might take place in Egypt’s ancient setting. We’ve outlined the potential locations below. I’d go for either Ancient Egypt or Feudal Japan, what is your pick?
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Cesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
- Contact (0)