Gran Turismo 5’s next update adds interior view for all standard cars
Major Spec 2.0 update incoming next week.
Polyphony’s main man Kazunori Yamauchi dipped via Twitter some intriguing details for Gran Turismo 5’s Spec 2.0 update.
Yamauchi actually took the time to write the complete list of changes on his account – and from the looks of it, this will definitely please many fans who are still hooked to the sim racer. Apparently, support for the interior view has made a seamless transition into the rest of the cars, although it’s described as “simplified,” nevertheless, it’s worth having that feature on non-premium labeled vehicles.
The update shall be rolled out on October 11. Check below for full Spec 2.0 list.
- Simplified interior view added to all standard cars
- User control of the weather change feature
- Added a setting sheet feature allowing you to save multiple car settings
- Spec 2.0 opening movie -Improved UI response and usability
- Replay fast forward/rewind
- Mid-race save feature for endurance races
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races)
- Expansion of the B-Spec remote race you can play from GT.com (a graph display now shows changes in race rankings)
- Expanded photo travel features – you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar
- Contact (0)