Dungeon Siege III ‘Treasures of the Sun’ DLC detailed
New DLC to release in October, promises to adds hours of content.
Square Enix has detailed the ‘Treasures of the Sun’ DLC for Dungeon Siege III. The “robust” DLC will add hours of gameplay with a brand new plot arc, additional quests, new enemies and tons more loot.
In Treasures of the Sun, players “will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all–new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long–lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.”
On top of the new content, developer Obsidian has introduced several “refinements” to the game’s mechanics, such as:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN will further power up players by raising DUNGEON SIEGE III‘s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
- Contact (0)