LBP2 Move pack detailed, coming September 14
New story mission includes battle against a rogue cake. Delicious.
Media Molecule has slapped a release date and drop a ton of information for the upcoming ‘Move Pack’ for LittleBigPlanet 2.
The Move Pack, which is schedule to release on September 14, will include a new story mode called The Rise of the Cakeling, which as the title may have given away, has the Sackfolk up and arms against a cake gone rogue. There will be a brand new toy to make things easier as well: The Brain Crane. It allows players to control objects with the power of their mind.
A suite of creative tools will also be included to help “create your own Move games, record fluid motions, and paint your own stickers, whilst a boatload of new stickers, materials, decorations, costumes, music, sound and sequencer objects will vastly broaden your creative palette, and make your Popit heave at the seams.”
The DLC will also add backward compatibility to the entire game, meaning you can go through all the original story levels with the Move controller.
And here some additional DLC goodness that you will get with the pack:
- A brand new story for LittleBigPlanet 2 – The Rise of the Cakeling with 14 new levels (5 levels, 7 mini games and 2 cutscenes)
- A new powerup for Sackboy: The Brane Crane
- 3 huge new powerful gadgets for use with PlayStation®Move: The Movinator, The Move Recorder, The Paint Tool
- 4 Interactive Music Tracks
- 8 Music Sequencer Tracks
- A new Sound Object containing 32 new sounds
- 17 new Music Sequencer Instruments
- A new level background
- 6 New Costumes
- 18 Materials
- 41 Decorations
- 13 Objects
- 66 Stickers
- 39 new LittleBigPlanet Pins
- 11 brand new PlayStationTrophies
- Contact (0)