New Duke Nukem Forever DLC ‘Hails to the Icons’
DLC includes multiplayer modes like Call of Duke and 2Forts1Bridge; dislike for hats.
Gearbox has revealed the first download content for the well-selling but critically bashed shooter Duke Nukem Forever.
The ‘Hail to the Icons’ pack parodies two of the popular online games on the PC, Team Fortress and Call of Duty, with new multiplayer modes called 2Forts1Bridge and Call of Duke. The pack also includes other multiplayer modes and new weapons as well.
Here’s the complete list:
- Freeze Tag mode – Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos.
- Hot Potato mode – See who can hold on to the babe the longest
- Hail to the King mode – Free-for-all Duke style
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandbox – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke doesn’t need no stinking hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll beat off all comers.
- Contact (0)