Fan rewarded for holding onto DNF pre-order from 2001
Gearbox sends huge swag box containing Logitech G19 keyboard, T-shirts, glasses, and more.
There is a very famous saying which goes “All good things come to he who waits”. For this particular Duke Nukem fan, the saying did actually proved to be true. It just took him 10 years of waiting.
A guy called Slash000 had so much faith in 3DRealms’ Duke Nukem Forever that he decided to hold onto his pre-order receipt from 2001. The wait paid off, Gearbox bought the franchise, and the game finally got released.
In “recognition of his unwavering faith” then, Gearbox “bestowed” upon him a truckload of Duke Nukem goodies, including the 10th Duke Nukem Forever Balls of Steel Edition ever produced, Logitech G19 keyboard, T-shirts, and a whole lot more. Here’s the entire list:
- Duke Nukem Forever PC Balls of Steel Edition #10, Signed by the Development Team
- Duke Nukem Headshot, Signed by the Development Team
- Logitech G19 Keyboard with GamePanel LCD Screen (Supported by Duke Nukem Forever PC)
- Duke Nukem Forever Titty City Pint Glass
- Duke Nukem Forever Titty City Shot Glass
- Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club Shot Glass
- Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club Mouse Pad
- Duke Nukem Forever Belt Buckle
- Duke Nukem Forever “Steroids”
- Duke Nukem Forever Mini-Lithographs
- Duke Nukem Forever gamerART Aluminum Mouse Pad
- Duke Nukem Forever Hoody
- Duke Burger T-Shirt
- Hail to the King! T-Shirt
- Come Get Some T-Shirt
- Gearbox Swag Bag