Bulletstorm PC patch out
You Got Fixed +100!
People Can Fly has released a new PC patch for its first person shooter Bulletstorm. As usual, the patch fixes a number of bugs and glitches, including better performance at some resolutions which should be welcomed by performance hounds.
Here’s the changelog:
- Allows matchmaking for users purchasing downloadable Anarchy maps (Gun Sonata DLC Pack)
- Fix for experience gains bar sometimes overlapping its UI space after matches during XP Multiplier Events
- Fix for the Team version of the Double Penetration skillshot not appearing when used against Challenge enemies in some cases
- Fix for the MOTD sometimes scrolling too fast after game launch
- Anarchy Environmental Skillshot points are now accurate in the Multiplayer Skillshot Database
- A player’s Quick Match lobby will now properly recover to display “Searching” if the other players in the lobby leave during the map vote tally
- Fix for extra points appearing in HUD during the Collapsed Building Echo (was causing it to appear as if the player “lost” points when falling through the doors in that Echo)
- Fixed an instance of a crash while the game is reloading checkpoint after player death Players can now exit the game from the title screen by using the ESCAPE key
- Fix for certain resolutions lowering performance (FPS)
- Fixes to enforce 2-way muting rules that were not being respected under different circumstances
The patch will be applied the next time you restart Steam.