Saints Row: The Third information leaked from GameInformer issue
Story nuggets revealed, weapons will be upgradeable, multiplayer left out cold.
Continuing with the tradition that goes with every major GameInformer cover story, a neogaf user has outed most of the information from the latest issue of the magazine covering THQ’s upcoming open-world title Saints Row: The Third.
There is ton of information, which you find here. We sorted some of it below:
- You will be playing the same character from the first two games
- The game will take place in a new area
- A new group will be introduced known as Syndicate. There unhappy about a robbery the Saints committed and asks for a cut of the profit. Naturally, the Saints were not happy about it and broke a fight against the group.
- Johny Gat and Shandie from the previous games are included
- You will be able to deck out your weapons with adds-on. For example, attaching a noob tube to a AR.
- There will be a new RC car. It will have an electric bug that enables you to remotely control any vehicle. As you upgrade it, you will be able to take control of tanks as well.
- Volition has decided to remove the multiplayer, although co-op has been left intact.
Other than the multiplayer part which may not go down well with some gamers, the third Saints Row look pretty exciting.