Grant Turismo 5 Patch 1.07 out now
New update adds trade restrictions and friend rankings.
Yet another patch is live now shortly after the massive 1.06 update released last week.
The new patch v1.07 sent by Polyphony Digital chucks in a few nifty features for your sim racing consumption. Weights around 47MB, the update fixes small issues, brings more stability, and adds the ability to view leaderboards of friends in Drift and Time Trials, as well as few other additions you can view below.
Major Changes and New Features:
- Friend Rankings: In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.
- Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car’s overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please use the car loan system.