Test Drive Unlimited 2 patch coming 2 weeks from now
“Issues being dealt with,” says Namco Bandai.
A patch for Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be released soon to address various issues the open-world racer encountered since its launch.
The announcement was made by Namco Bandai marketing director, Lee Kirton, who tweeted; “Patch for #tdu2 coming in two weeks. Issues are being dealt with.”
Developer Eden Games outlined the improvements and contents of the next update, when it goes live two weeks from now.
- Improve login process to allow a higher volume of successful connections
- Increase online stability across all multiplayer functionality
- Address issues related to file corruption
- Enable Club and MyTDULife functionality
- Enable Co-Op races
- Enable weather while offline
- Address an issue where players can get a Lancia which has no car data (the patch should prevent this from occurring in the future, and restore players who are currently affected by the issue)
MEG’s Arjun Narendar awarded the game an 8/10 score, writing “Not without its issues, Test Drive Unlimited 2 is definitely a step forward for the series”.