UK Weekly Charts: Test Drive Unlimited zooms past Isaac’s plasma cutter
Atari’s racer crushes bugs to no. 1 spot.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 is laced with bugs, and not just minor glitches here and there, but game stopping, rage inducing bugs. But guess what? That hasn’t stopped the sales to fly one bit, as Atari’s open world racer has taken the number one spot in this week’s UK charts. This ends Dead Space 2′s romp at the top for two weeks. At no. 3 and no. 4 are the ever persistent FIFA 11 and Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Here is the list:
- 1) Test Drive Unlimited 2 (Eden Games, Namco Bandai)
- 2) Dead Space 2 (Visceral Games, EA Games)
- 3) FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- 4) Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
- 5) Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- 6) Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 7) Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- 8) Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 9) Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition (Rockstar North, Rockstar)
- 10) LittleBigPlanet 2 (Media Molecule, Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Contact (0)