Kingdom Hearts: 3D new details, screenshots
Name revealed, its “Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance”, and much more info.
Japanese gaming website Famitsu.com has published a recent interview with producer Tetsuya Nomura covering some solid information regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D.
Ahh… well, apparently it’s not “Kingdom Hearts 3D”, fans should know that Nomura has clarified the game’s official name, it’s actually called “Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance“.
Anyway, here is the summarized information list Nomura revealed: (thanks, GoNintendo)
- The official title is “Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance”, without the need to say ’3D’ in the title.
- Wants the player to experience dynamic form changes
- Wall-jumping doesn’t work so well right now, but they’re working to fix that.
- The sudden character changes were included to surprise the player, and keep us on our toes.
- Sora and Riku will visit the same worlds, but they do so in different orders.
- It’s rare that they are in the same place at the same time.
- Both characters have different actions, and different control methods.
- This is related to a new system that has yet to be announced.
- Changes are likened to Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, where Sora’s card deck could be .
- freely set while Riku used a preset deck.
- The image above was made with Disney anime packaging in mind.
- Nomura is considering changing Sora and Riku’s clothing.
- This change would be made in order to convey that this is a new title, and not a remake.
- The pair have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts clothing as well, but Nomura .
- says they could start the game in this clothing, and then change later on.
Famitsu further provided some spectacular looking screenshots, have a look below:
- Contact (0)