The Outfit Fact Sheet
Find out what’s in box in this
yet another WW2 shooter.
THQ and Relic Entertainment take explosive World War II combat to the next generation in an all new 3rd Person Action Game. Combining intense squad-based combat and easy to use strategic gameplay elements, The Outfit takes players behind enemy lines, battling the Nazi War Machine through a variety of combat missions.
Choose from three playable squad leader personalities – each with their own skills and abilities and lead two squads of battle-forged soldiers on missions ranging from reconnaissance and rescue to search and destroy. As you complete missions, you’ll gain action points that can be used to upgrade your arsenal, acquire tanks and other vehicles, build machinegun nests and anti-tank emplacements or call for air or artillery strikes. Experience the cinematic intensity of WWII combat through 12 epic single-player missions or go online for a variety of multiplayer modes, including co-op.
- Choose Between Three Playable Squad Leaders - Each with specific skills for different strategies
- Explosive Battlefield Moments – Experience intense WWII combat through war-torn environments as you lead two squads behind enemy lines and take on the Nazi War Machine. Featuring advanced AI your squad mates will automatically seek cover and return fire and will follow your orders to assault tanks and enemy positions. Take on enemies with an explosive arsenal of WWII weapons and vehicles including Machine Guns, Bazookas, MG 42 Stationary Machine Guns, Tanks, Half-Tracks, Armored vehicles or move in for close combat hand-to-hand battles.
- Multi-Squad Tactics – Switch between two squads at any time. Strategically use your squads on different parts of the map to achieve multiple objectives or combine their strength to take out the most challenging objectives.
- Earn and Use Action Points – Capture strategic areas to gain action points and spend them on the fly to acquire upgraded weapons, driveable tanks, and fixed positions such as machine-gun nests, or to call in for air-strikes.
- Fully Interactive and Destructible Environments - Destroy buildings, bridges, emplacements, walls —anything—with real physics and damage modeling.
- Multiplayer Modes – Live! or Split Screen Online – choose from a variety of co-op and versus multiplayer modes