Starcraft II v1.1.2 patch out now
Blizzard brings order from chaos with new bug fixes and balance improvements.
If you haven’t noticed, fire up your Starcraft II copy and you will be prompted to download the awaited v1.1.2 patch for the RTS. The patch includes several fixes, some bug squashing and a lot of balance tweaks.
- Players will no longer receive achievement toasts while their status is set to “Busy.”
- The messaging when attempting to load a saved game or replay from a previous version has been clarified.
- Adjusted the amount of points earned and lost by random team participants to properly reflect the strength of a player’s teammates.
- Fixed an issue where players could not cast the Feedback spell on Point Defense Drones.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix would continue to channel Graviton Beam after the target died.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Larvae to spawn and be hidden behind Zerg eggs.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to navigate to the Single Player page or watch replays after canceling map downloads from the queue.
- Fixed a desync that could occur on user-created maps with custom mod dependencies.
You can read the entire changelog here.